MCB 560: MCB Biotechnology Externship
This externship program provides MCB students with the opportunity to gain firsthand research experience in biotechnology companies in the Puget Sound area. Applications are available in the early spring and reviewed by the Externship Program Director. Applications are submitted to participating companies to find a suitable match. This externship is only available during the summer between Year 1 and Year 2 to students who have completed 3 rotations and identified a dissertation laboratory. Students are supported by MCB for the summer quarter.
- Cancer Biology
- Cell Signaling & Cell/Environment Interactions
- Developmental Biology, Stem Cells & Aging
- Gene Expression, Cell Cycle & Chromosome Biology
- Genetics, Genomics & Evolution
- Microbiology, Infection & Immunity